DISCLAIMER: I got this survey and idea from a co-mommy blogger, Mommy Margaux. I know this is already 2 months late, but I hope I can make it a yearly thing, too.
1. Where were you when 2016 began?
– I was at my Mom’s house.
2. Who were you with?
– My little Pancheng, my husband, and my family.
3. Where will you be when 2016 ends?
– Still at my mom’s house..
4. Who will you be with when 2016 ends?
– Still with them.
5. What did you do in 2016 that you’d never done before?
– Gave birth! Hahaha
6. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
– I stopped making new year’s resolutions since 2014. Lol!
7. What would you like to have in 2017 that you lacked in 2016?
– Family travel! <3
8. What dates from 2016 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
– April 8, 2016 — It was the day I gave birth to my little Pancheng 🙂
9.What was your biggest achievement of the year?
– Surviving and recovering from CS Operation.
10. What was your biggest failure?
– That I wasn’t able to give birth in normal delivery.
11. What was the biggest change in your life this year?
– I became a mom!
12. Did you change at all this year?
– I hope I did!
13. Did you change your style?
– A bit, yes.
14. What was the biggest challenge of 2016?
– Adjusting to married life and being a mom at the same time.
15. What was the biggest disappointment of 2016?
– I guess it was when I felt like I’m not being a good mom and wife.
16. What was the biggest blessing you received this year?
– My little Pancheng and my husband! <3
17. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2016?
– It was also when I was giving birth. I was very embarrassed that the nurses saw my down there. lol!
18. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2016 and change something, what would it be?
– I would like to give birth via NSD.
19. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
– Giving birth and seeing my little Pancheng.
20. What was your favorite month/s of 2016?
– January to June 2016.
21. What was your favorite moment/s of the year?
– Mom’s short vacation last September.
22. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
– That 2 weeks before our first wedding anniversary.
23. Did you still go to school?
24. Did you travel outside of the Philippines in 2016?
25. How many different places did you travel to in 2016?
– Cavite, Manila, Mindoro. Lol, I think that’s it.
26. Did anyone close to you give birth?
27. Did anyone close to you die?
– I can’t remember but I think, nope.
28. Did anyone close to you got married?
29. Did you grow apart from anyone?
– I guess so.
30. Did you make any new friends in 2016?
– A loooooot!!! <3 A lot of mommy friends!
31. Did you fall in love in 2016?
– I fall in love with my husband every single day! <3
32. Did you break-up with anyone in 2016?
33. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2016?
– I can’t recall, sorry.
34. What kept you sane?
– God, my husband and my little Pancheng 🙂
35. Who is the person you wished you have talked to this year?
– My dad. I wish he would have met my little Pancheng.
36. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
– HAPPIER! 🙂
37. Who did you spend your valentines with?
– The husband!
38. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
– I was 25 by then. I had to go to work because it was distribution of report cards’ day. I had an advisory class back then so I had no choice. After work, I just went out to dinner with my husband.
39. How did you spend Christmas?
– Simple dinner with family.
40. What did you want and get?
– Nothing and nothing. Hahaha!
41. What did you want and not get?
– Nothing and nothing!
42. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2016?
43. Did you have a job?
44. Did you drive?
45. Did you suffer illness or injury?
46. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
– Being a mom! <3
47. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
– James Reid! <3
48. What political issue stirred you the most?
– None. Lol, not really into politics, sorry.
49. How much money did you spend in 2016?
– I didn’t keep track.
50. What was the best thing you bought?
– My Oppo F1S because that’s basically the only thing I bought for myself aside from food. Lol!
51. What was your favorite TV program?
– OTWOL <3
52. What song will always remind you of 2016?
– Wag Ka Ng Umiyak (Kung walaaaaaa ka nggggg maintindihaaaaannn….) hahaha!
53. Would you change anything about yourself now?
– I hope I become a better mom and wife.
54. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2016:
– Marriage is no joke.
55. What did you learn about life from someone?
– I learned from my husband that it running away from your problems does not really solve your problems.
56. Favorite quote of the year?
– “Find beauty in all the ugly days.” This has always been my favorite quote.
57. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
– “This is my fight song, take back my life song, prove I’m alright song. My power’s turned on, starting right now I’ll be strong, I’ll play my fight song. And I don’t really care if nobody else believes, ’cause I’ve still got a lot of fight left in me.”
58. Was 2016 a good year for you?
59. Do you think 2017 will top 2016?
– I hope so!
60. Are you happy to see 2016 go?
– I guess so?